Serves : 8 servings
Preparation time : 35 minutes (plus soaking, rising and steaming time)
1) 3 dried cloud ear mushrooms
2) 400 g plain flour
3) 1 packet dried yeast
4) 8 spring onions
5) 2 tbsp peanut oil
7) flour for the work surface
Preparation Method :
1) Soak the mushrooms overnight. The next day, drain well and dice finely. Sieve the flour into a bowl. Mix the yeast with 200 ml hand-hot water and knead with the flour into a smooth, pliable dough. Cover with a damp cloth and allow to rise in a warm place for an hour. Meanwhile, wash and finely chop the spring onions.
2) Knead the dough again, working in the mushrooms. Then on a floured surface, roll out half the dough to measure 30 x 20 cm. Brush on half the oil and sprinkle with half the quantity of spring onions and a good pinch of salt.
3) Roll up the dough lengthways and cut into 16 pieces. Shape the pieces into longish rolls by hand. Repeat using the remaining dough and spring onions.
4) Bring some water to the boil in a wok, insert a steamer basket and line with a muslin cloth. Lay the little rolls 3 cm apart and cook in the sealed steamer basket on a high heat for 15 minutes.
To report any content that infringes your copyright, please (contact us) .