Makes : 24 bars
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Start to Finish : 55 Minutes
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) sugar cookie mix
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips (18 oz)
- 4½ cups miniature marshmallows
Preparation Method :
1) Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir together cookie mix and crumbs. Stir in melted butter until soft dough forms. Press into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
2) Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until set. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over crust. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate begins to melt. Spread chocolate evenly over crust.
3) Set oven control to broil. Sprinkle marshmallows over melted chocolate. Broil bars with top 5 to 6 inches from heat 20 to 30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted. Cool 10 minutes. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Serve warm. Store any remaining bars tightly covered.
To report any content that infringes your copyright, please (contact us) .