Serves : 2 servings
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Total time : 5 minutes
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and frozen
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup brewed cold-brew coffee
- ½ cup uncooked regular rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped chocolate-covered espresso beans
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate-covered espresso beans, for serving
- 2 mint sprigs, for serving (optional)
Preparation Method :
1) Process the bananas, ice, milk, coffee, oats, honey, almond butter, chopped chocolate-covered espresso beans, coconut oil, and vanilla in a blender until smooth. Pour evenly into 2 glasses. Garnish with the chocolate-covered espresso beans and a sprig of mint, if you wish.
Cold-brew coffee can be found in the dairy section of most grocery stores. Or use chilled leftover coffee or espresso.
To report any content that infringes your copyright, please (contact us) .