Serves : 4 servings
Preparation time : 20 minutes
- 4 medium potatoes, grated
- 200g diced chorizo
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 200g fresh spinach
Preparation Method :
1) Squeeze the excess moisture from the grated potatoes and mix with the chorizo. Season well with salt and pepper.
2) Make 4 rosti out of the mixture. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and place the rosti in the pan. Fry on a medium heat until the potatoes are browned and cooked through. Usually takes about 10 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, poach the eggs in a frying pan half-filled with gently simmering water.
4) Once the rostis are cooked, take them out of the pan and drain on some kitchen paper. Add the spinach to the hot pan; it will wilt in about 1 minute.
5) Serve the spinach on top of the hash brown, with the egg on top.