HANDS-ON TIME: 5 min
TOTAL TIME: 20 min
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced shallots
- ½ cup beer
- 2 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley leaves
Preparation Method :
1) Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Sprinkle chicken evenly with pepper and salt. Add chicken to pan; sauté 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
2) Add shallots to pan; cook 1 minute or until translucent. Combine beer and next 3 ingredients (through honey) in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Add beer mixture to pan; bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Cook 3 minutes or until liquid is reduced to ½ cup.
3) Return chicken to pan; turn to coat with sauce. Sprinkle evenly with parsley. Serves 4 (serving size: 1 breast half and 2 tablespoons sauce)
To report any content that infringes your copyright, please (contact us) .