Serves : 2 servings
Preparation time : 10 minutes , plus marinating
Cook : 10 minutes
- 2 boneless, skinless salmon fillets, about 150 g (5 oz) each
- 2 courgettes, ends trimmed and halved widthways
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 150 g (5 oz) frozen edamame beans
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
For the marinade
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin or rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
Preparation Method :
1) In a shallow non-reactive dish, mix together all the marinade ingredients, then add the salmon fillets, turn to coat and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
2) Meanwhile, line a baking sheet with nonstick baking paper. Using a spiralizer fitted with a 6 mm (¼ inch) flat noodle blade, spiralize the courgettes. Set aside.
3) Place the salmon on the prepared baking sheet and spoon over some of the marinade. Bake in a preheated oven, 200ºC (400ºF), Gas Mark 6, for 5 minutes. Spoon over the remaining marinade, return to the oven and cook for a further 5–7 minutes, until the salmon is opaque and the fish flakes easily.
4) Towards the end of the cooking time, heat the sesame oil in a wok or large frying pan, add the spiralized courgettes, edamame beans and sesame seeds and stir-fry for 3–4 minutes, until the courgettes are just tender.
5) Divide the courgette noodles between 2 plates, place a salmon fillet on top of each and spoon over any remaining sauce from the baking sheet. Serve immediately.
To report any content that infringes your copyright, please (contact us) .