Serves : 4 servings
Preparation time : 15 minutes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper
- 2 ready-roasted peppers, sliced
- 250g cherry tomatoes, or 6 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 20 green olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- bag salad leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 slices wholemeal bread
Preparation Method :
1) Mix together the dressing ingredients in a large bowl.
2) Add the salad ingredients and toss together. Divide between the four plates.
3) Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the bread and fry, on each side, until browned. Cut into croutons, sprinkle over the salad and serve.
To report any content that infringes your copyright, please (contact us) .