HANDS-ON TIME: 5 min.
TOTAL TIME: 14 min.
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- ¼ cup sliced onion
- ¼ cup diced carrot
- ¼ cup prechopped yellow bell pepper
- ¼ cup prechopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup prechopped green bell pepper
- ¼ cup fat-free, lower-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Preparation Method :
1) Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken to pan; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done.
2) While chicken cooks, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and carrot; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add bell peppers and ¼ teaspoon salt; cook 1 minute or until crisp-tender.
3) Add broth; cook 2 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Spoon vegetable mixture over chicken; top with cilantro. Serves 4 (serving size: 1 breast half and ¼ cup relish)