Serves : 12 servings
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Start to Finish : 3 Hours
- 1 box (15.25 oz) lemon or yellow cake mix with pudding in the mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 can (6 oz) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1container (16 oz) lemon creamy ready-to-spread frosting
Preparation Method :
1) Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray.
2) Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan, using water, oil and eggs. Cool 15 minutes.
3) With long-tined fork, pierce top of warm cake every ½ inch, wiping fork occasionally to reduce sticking. In small bowl, mix lemonade concentrate and powdered sugar. Drizzle mixture over top of cake. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake. Cover; refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
4) Frost cake with lemon frosting; sprinkle with yellow sugar. Garnish individual servings with lemon slice and mint leaf. Store covered in refrigerator.
To report any content that infringes your copyright, please (contact us) .