Serves : 6 servings
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Total Time : 3 hour
- 1 1/2 cups bisquick mix
- 16 tbsp sugar
- 8 tbsp baking cocoa (make sure it is unsweetened)
- 8 tbsp milk
- 12 tbsp caramel topping
- 1 2/3 cups hot water
- 1/2 cup pecans (chopped; optional ingredient)
Preparation Method :
1) Add the bisquick mix in a large bowl and mix it with 8 tbsp sugar and with cocoa, as well. Add half a cup of the caramel and stir in milk as well. Mix well until all elements are well blended. Transfer the newly obtained mixture into a 3-quart greased slow cooker and pour hot water over it, without any stirring. The remaining sugar will spread over the mixture.
2) After covering the slow cooker, set the heat on Low and cook for 150-180 minutes. Make sure the top center is soft and the top springs back when lightly touched.
3) Let the slow cooker cool uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
4) Spread the remaining caramel (about 4 tbsp) and the chopped pecans on the pudding and serve warm.
- This pudding can be served with vanilla ice cream, too.
- Make sure the pudding will not get overdone while baking.