Serves : 4 servings
- ½ butternut squash
- ½ celeriac
- 2 tbsp lactose-free butter
- 2 large haddock fillets (roughly 350g)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 tbsp chopped lemon thyme
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 150g of spinach
Preparation Method :
1) To make the mash, peel the butternut squash and celeriac, cut into small chunks and boil for 8–10 minutes or until tender. Drain and mash with the butter, seasoning to taste.
2) In a food processor, blend the haddock (make sure the skin is off) with the mustard, dill, thyme and a pinch of salt and pepper. Process until the fish is minced and mixed well with the herbs. Roll into 4–6 small patties.
3) Heat the oil in a frying pan on a medium heat. Sear the fish cakes for 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through. In the last minute, add the spinach to the pan and wilt.
4) Spoon onto plates, followed by a dollop of mash and a haddock fishcake.
To report any content that infringes your copyright, please (contact us) .