Serves : 4 servings
Preparation time : 30 minutes (plus resting time)
1) 400 g porcini, bay boletus or agaricus mushrooms
2) 80 ml oil
3) 1 onion
6) 300 g tomatoes
7) 3 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
8) 1 tbsp honey
9) 1 bunch radishes
10) 1 bunch lovage
11) 1 bunch chervil
12) 1/2 bunch flat parsley
13) 1/2 bunch chives
14) 1 box of cress
Preparation Method :
1) Clean the mushrooms, wipe with a damp cloth and slice. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms for approx. 7 minutes whilst stirring. Peel and dice the onion, and add to the mushrooms. Continue to fry for 3 minutes, then season with salt and pepper. Put the mushrooms in a bowl to cool.
2) Wash the tomatoes, remove the white cores and dice the flesh. Add to the mushrooms. Make a dressing from the vinegar, remaining oil, honey, salt and pepper. Pour half the dressing over the mushroom and tomato mixture, and allow to rest for 20 minutes.
3) Wash and slice the radishes. Wash the herbs, shake dry, pluck the leaves from the lovage and chervil, and chop finely. Chop the chives. Rinse the cress and cut from roots.
4) Mix the herbs and cress with the radishes and the remaining dressing, and serve with the tomato and mushroom mixture.